Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials.
CNC control provides correct welding parameters, while on-board data logger saves quality control information.
optional clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii, equal square tees and crosses, equal y-branch tees of 45 and 60 degrees. Capacity 1400mm to 2000mm OD bends, 1400mm to 2000mm equal tees and crosses, and 1400mm to 2000mm 45 and 60 degree equal wye-branch tees.
- Welding Range: 2000mm - 1400mm. 2000 & 1800mm maximum SDR 17. 1600 & 1400mm maximum SDR 13.6 for all diameters of elbow, tee, cross clamps and Y clamps
- Genuine 2 year international warranty provided by Worldpoly Australia
- PLC touch-screen controlled, includes 5,000 weld data logging
- Produces bends 2000, 1800, 1600 & 1400mm OD
- Produced equal tees 2000, 1800, 1600 & 1400mm OD
- Produces equal crosses 2000, 1800, 1600 & 1400mm OD
- When optional clamps are selected, produces 45 and 60 degree Wye-branch tees 2000, 1800, 1600 & 1400mm OD
- Hydraulic open-close and locking of main bend clamps
- German hydraulic seals
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz . Optional 60 Hz also available
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice