Hydraulically operated pipe saw specifically produced for the preparation of pipe segments in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials, used for the production of bends, tees and other fabrications. Capacity 90 to 630mm OD / 3" to 24" IPS. Cutting angle is -10 to +45 degrees. Lowering rate of saw is hydraulically controlled as are the strap clamps used to hold pipe segments in place. Saw blade made in Germany.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Cutting range 90 to 630mm OD.
- 67 degree maximum cutting angle allows production of segments for bends, tees and Y-branch tees.
- Angular cutting error equal to or less than 1 degree.
- Speed of saw blade 195 m/min.
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (3.7 kw 8.3 A)
- Weight 3,980kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice