A hydraulically operated pipe saw specifically produced for the preparation of pipe segments in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials, used for the production of bends, tees and other fabrications. Capacity 630 to 1600mm OD / 24" to 63" IPS. Cutting angle is up to 67 degrees. Lowering rate of saw is hydraulically controlled, as are the top-mounted V-clamps used to hold pipe segments in place. Saw blade made in Germany.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Cutting range 630 OD / 24" IPS to 1600 OD 63" IPS
- 67 degree maximum cutting angle allows production of segments for bends, tees and Y-branch tees.
- Hydraulic opening and lock down 48”
- Cutting feed is hydraulically controlled.
- Infrared positioning.
- Special saw blade available for thick walled pipe.
- Angular cutting error equal to or less than 1 degree.
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Speed of saw blade 250 m/min.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (5.5 kw 13.4 A) / 220 volt 3 phase 60 Hz
- Weight 9,000kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice