Worldpoly800 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 450 (optionally 400) to 800mm OD.
Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards.
Excellent design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
Can be integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 450 to 800mm: SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4). Optional modification to 400mm SDR 11 to SDR 17
- Welding force maximum 800mm OD SDR 9 plus 30% drag, according to according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- German hydraulic seals.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 800mm diameter.
- Clamp options include:
- Layer clamps: 800x710, 710x630, 630x560, 560x500, 500x450.
- 2-piece liners: 800x710, 800x630, 630x560, 630x500, 630x450.
- Narrow clamps: 800x710, 800x630, 800x560, 800x500, 800x450.
- Machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Electro hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Overhead electric crane included with standard machine (note please check crane regulations in your country for suitability).
- Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Optional 500kg crane assembly.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (18.8 kw 29.8 A).
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 25 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Weight 1,720kg (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 20.4cm2, maximum pump pressure 180 bar
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice