Worldpoly630 CNC hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 315 to 630mm OD. Excellent design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. Integrated CNC control ensures correct welding procedures including temperature, time and pressure functions. The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Includes integrated data logger.
- Welding range 315 to 630mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) according to DVS 2207-1 and ISO 21307 low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CNC controlled temperature, time and pressure functions.
- Supplied complete with the full range of layer clamps required to weld 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560 and 630mm.
- CNC controlled electro hydraulic pump with quick release hoses.
- Hydraulically open/close main clamps.
- CNC controlled hydraulically inserted and removed cast Aluminum PTFE coated heated plate, with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Hydraulically inserted and removed electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Integrated data logger with USB output.
- Genuine International warranty from Worldpoly Australia.
- 380/415 volt 3 phase 50 Hz, 12.4 kw, 20.4 A. Optional 60 Hz also available.
- Total cylinder area: 23.06 cm2
- Weight kg 1200 kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice. Please reconfirm at time of order confirmation.