Worldpoly355/14 hydraulically operated HDPE pipe butt welding machine, suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 110 to 355mm OD or 4" to 14" IPS.
Butt welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the fusion machine can be immediately integrated with optional data logger.
Able to cope with out-of-round pipe and less than perfect site conditions better than the Europeans, and with parts and service readily available, your Worldpoly355/14 poly pipe fusion machine will be providing excellent service for years.
Worldpoly355/14 HDPE welding machine. When you want a polyethylene pipe fusion machine that will provide excellent HDPE welds for years, but don't want to pay a fortune.
- Welding range 110 to 355mm or 4" to 14" IPS DR 9 to DR 41 high force & ASTM, SDR17 low force, according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 high and low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- - Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 355mm/14" diameter
- - Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- - Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- - PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- - Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- - Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- - Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- - Layer clamps: 355x315, 315x280, 280x250, 250x225, 225x200, 200x180, 180x160, 160x140, 140x125 & 125x110
- - 2-piece liners: 355x315, 355x280, 355x250, 355x225, 355x200, 355x180, 355x160, 160x140, 160x125 & 160x110
- - 2-piece liners: 14" x 12", 14" x 10", 14" x 8", 8" x 6" & 8" x 4"
- - Narrow clamps: 355x315, 355x280, 355x250, 355x225, 355x200, 355x180, 355x160, 355x140, 355x125 & 355x110
- Optional steel stub end device for butt welding end fittings. Optional wheeled trolley available.
- 220 volt 50/60 Hz 1 phase, 5.65 kW, 28.65 A
- Total cylinder area: 20cm2 / 2000mm2 (3.1 sq. inch), maximum pump pressure 60 bar (870 psi)
- Net weight 236 kg / 520 lb
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice