Worldpoly355 High Pressure hydraulically operated HDPE pipe butt welding machine, suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 110 to 355mm OD using both high and low pressure welding methods.
Butt welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the fusion machine can be immediately integrated with optional data logger.
Able to cope with out-of-round pipe and less than perfect site conditions better than the Europeans, and with parts and service readily available, Worldpoly355 poly pipe fusion machine will be providing you with excellent service for years.
Worldpoly355 High Pressure HDPE welding machine. When you want a polyethylene pipe fusion machine that will provide excellent HDPE pipe fusion for years, but don't want to pay a fortune.
- Welding range 110 to 355mm. 110 to 160mm low force, SDR 9 & 11 - no thinner. All other pipes sizes SDR 9 to 41 according to ISO, DVS and POP003 high and low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- - Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 355mm diameter
- - Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- - Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- - PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- - Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- - Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- - Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Clamp options include:
- - 3-piece clamps including 355 x 315, 315 x 280, 315 x 250, 250 x 225, 250 x 200, 250 x 180, 250 x 160, 250 x 140, 250 x 125 & 250mm x 110mm
- - Narrow clamps: 355x315, 355x280, 355x250, 355x225, 355x200, 355x180, 355x160, 355x140, 355x125 & 355x110
- Optional steel stub end device for butt welding end fittings. Optional wheeled trolley available.
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz 1 phase, 5.65 kW, 28.65 A
- Net weight 500 kg
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice