High and low-force welding.
Worldpoly 315 / 12" High force is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 90 to 315mm OD (alternatively 3" to 12" IPS), using both high and low force welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
- Welding range 90 to 315mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 90 to 160mm SDR 9 and 11 only.
- Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure.
- Complete and ready to weld pipe and fittings diameters 315, 280, 250, 225, 200, 180, 160, 140, 125, 110 and 90mm OD (excluding liners).
- German hydraulic seals.
- Genuine 24 month international warranty.
- Electro-hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heater plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Easily welds between clamps 3 and 4 for tees, fabrications and tight welds. Low pressure welding only when using single clamp.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Clamp options include:
- - 2-piece liners: 315x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200, 315x180, 315x160, 160x140, 160x125, 160x110, 160x90.
- - Steel stub device
- - Narrow clamps: 315x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200, 315x180, 315x160, 315x140, 315x125, 315x110, 315x90.
- - Inch clamps.
- 230 volt, single phase, 50/60 hz. 6.2 kw, 19.8 A. Uses 2 x 15 A input leads.
- Minimum generator required: 230 volt - 7 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Total cylinder area: 20.0 cm2 / 2000 mm2.
- Please note that the Worldpoly High Force machines are not certified under CE requirements.
- Weight 355kg.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of purchase.