Worldpoly2500/100" hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings to 2500mm OD, or alternatively 64" to 100" OD.
Includes hydraulic open/close/locking clamps to weld pipes 2500mm, 2250mm and 2000mm with optional reducing liners 1800mm and 1600mm, and steel stub device. Alternatively any pipe diameters between 64" and 100".
Tablet control including CNC control of temperature, time and pressure functions, and 20,000+ data logging.
Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. .
- Welding range to 2500mm, alternatively 100" IPS, SDR 17
- Hydraulic open / close / locking of main clamps
- Genuine 2 year international warranty, backed by Australian and International Law
- Tablet operated with CNC control of temperature, time and pressure functions. Operator can move around the machine during welding.
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulics
- Research, design and development by Worldpoly Australia
- Commissioning, training and warranty by Worldpoly Australia
- Includes 20,000+ weld data logger.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Removable cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool. Optional trolley base.
- On-board electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Optional trolley base.
- 480 volt 60 Hz 3 phase. 128 kW / 205 A
- Total cylinder section 142.54cm2 / 14254mm²
- Maximum clamping pressure 16 Mpa
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice. Please confirm at time of order.