High and low-pressure welding.
Worldpoly 250 / 8"" High Pressure is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 63 to 250mm OD (alternatively 2" to 8" IPS), using both high and low pressure welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
- Welding range 63 to 250mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 63 to 125mm SDR 9 and 11 only.
- Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure.
- Complete and ready to weld pipe and fittings diameters 250, 225, 200, 180, 160, 140, 125, 110, 90, 75 and 63mm OD
- German hydraulic seals.
- Genuine 24 month international warranty.
- Electro-hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heater plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Easily welds between clamps 3 and 4 for tees, fabrications and tight welds. Low pressure welding only when using single clamp.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Clamp options include:
- - 2-piece liners: 250 x 225, 250 x 200, 250 x 180, 250 x 160, 250 x 140, 160 x 125, 160 x 110, 160 x 90, 160 x 75 and 160 x 63
- - Steel stub device
- - Narrow clamps for welding injection moulded short-spigot fittings
- - IPS Inch clamps 8" to 2"
- 230 volt, single phase, 50/60 hz. 6.2 kw, 19.8 A. Uses 20 A input lead
- Minimum generator required: 230 volt - 5 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Total cylinder area: 11.0 cm2 / 1100 mm2.
- Please note that the Worldpoly High Force machines are not certified under CE requirements.
- Weight 140kg.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of purchase.