Worldpoly2000/80 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 1400mm to 2000mm or alternatively 54" to 80" OD.
Available to weld according to ASTM F 2620 - 13, ISO 21307 High and Low Pressure, DVS 2207, and ANZ POP003 SLP & SHP.
Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps.
CNC tablet control with 20,000+ data logging.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
All hydraulics are located on the main welding frame.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Welding range 2000mm to 1400mm, alternatively 80" IPS (2032mm OD) to 54" (1371.6 mm OD), SDR 33 to SDR 17
- Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps
- CNC welding control of temperature, time and pressure
- Mobile tablet control
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Removable cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- On-board electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- 400 volt 50/60 Hz 3 phase, 84.5 KW 138 Amps. Other voltages on request.
- Cylinder section 107.54 cm2, 10,754 mm2.
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice