Worldpoly2000/80 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 1400mm to 2000mm or alternatively 64" to 76" OD.
Available to weld according to ASTM, ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards. Hydraulic locking of main clamps.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. All hydraulics and controls are located on the main welding frame. Can be integrated with optional data logger.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Welding range 2000mm to 1400mm, alternatively 80" IPS (2032mm OD) to 54" (1371.6 mm OD), SDR 33 to SDR 17
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Removable cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- On-board electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz, 88 KW 125 Amps.
- Cylinder section 107.54 cm2, 10,754 mm2.
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice