Worldpoly1600 Hydra hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 900 to 1600mm, or alternatively 36" to 64" OD.
Simple operation is CNC via the provided tablet, requiring only entry of the welding standard, pipe OD and SDR. Pressure, time and temperature are then controlled automatically. Includes 20,000+ data logging.
Hydraulic open / close / locking of main clamps.
Immediately welds according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure Standards.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. All hydraulics and controls are located on the main welding frame.
- Standard welding range 1600mm SDR 17 to 900mm SDR 11 with optional clamp inserts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Tablet controlled CNC operation. Enter welding standard, pipe OD and SDR, then time, temperature and pressure are automatically controlled.
- 20,000+ weld data logging.
- Layer clamps: 1600x1400, 1400x1200, 1200x1000, 1000 x 900
- Heating plate is automatically separated from the pipe at the end of the heating cycle.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls and accumulator are mounted on the main frame. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Removable steel electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically releases from pipe ends after heating.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- 400 volt 50/60 Hz 3 phase (66 kw 107 A) alt 440 volt 3 phase 60 hz
- Minimum generator 400 volt 80 kVA. Check with your generator supplier for suitability.
- Total cylinder section: optional 68.7 cm2 or 95.4 cm2
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice