Worldpoly1600/64 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 900 to 1600mm, or alternatively 36" to 64" OD.
Simple operation using hydraulic control unit and extremely strong construction ehibits our 60 year history in PE pipe systems.
Immediately welds according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure Standards.
Immediately accepts optional data logger.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. All hydraulics are located on the main welding frame.
- Standard welding range 1600mm SDR 17 to 900mm SDR 11 with optional clamp inserts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Layer clamps: 1600x1400, 1400x1200, 1200x1000, 1000 x 900
- Heating plate is automatically separated from the pipe at the end of the heating cycle.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls and accumulator are mounted on the main frame. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Removable steel electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically releases from pipe ends after heating.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- 400 volt 50/60 Hz 3 phase (66 kw 107 A) alt 440 volt 3 phase 60 hz
- Minimum generator 400 volt 80 kVA. Check with your generator supplier for suitability.
- Total cylinder section: optional 68.7 cm2 or 95.4 cm2
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice