Worldpoly1200/48 Hydra HF CNC hydraulically operated high and low force butt-welding unit provides an ideal machine for butt welding PE & PP pipes and fittings diameter 630 to 1200, or 24" to 48" IPS.
Welding operation is controlled by a hand-held tablet, allowing free movement and 20,000+ weld data logging.
Entry of welding standard, pipe OD and SDR (or wall thickness) allows CNC control of temperature, time and pressure. Welding standards include ASTM, ISO Single High and Low Force and Aust/NZ POP003 Single High and Low Force.
Hydraulic open/close/locking main clamps.
20,000+ weld data logging as standard.
Welding can be carried out at low force between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
The result of more than 50 consecutive years of direct involvement in the PE pipe industry, Worldpoly provides premium equipment for welding both on the work-site and in the factory.
- Welding range 630 to 1200mm/24" to 48" IPS: SDR 11 (PN16) to SDR 41 (PN4). 630 to 800mm: SDR 9 to SDR 41.
- Welding force maximum 1200mm/48" OD SDR 11, according to ISO 21307 and and POP003 Single Low Pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Hydraulic open/close/locking main clamps.
- Tablet controlled CNC operation. Choose welding satandard, pipe OD and waall or SDR, the temperature, time and pressure are automatically controlled.
- 20,000+ weld data logging as standard.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1200mm/48" diameter.
- IPS machine includes two-piece clamps (4 circles), including 48"x42", 42"x40", 40"x36", 36"x32", 32"x28", 28"x24".
- Metric machine includes two-piece clamps (4 circles), including 1200x1000, 1200x900, 1200x800, 800x710, 800x630mm
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate and electrically operated facing tool is hydraulically inserted and removed during welding operation.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Optional steel stub device for welding end fittings.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley and on-board diesel generator available.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (30.6 kw, 47.6 A). Alt. 480 volt 3 phase 60 Hz.
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 50 hz, 32 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Alternative 480 volt 3 phase 60 hz
- Weight 6000 kg.
- Total cylinder area: XXX cm2, maximum pump pressure 180 bar. Optional cylinder sections possible
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice