Worldpoly1200/48 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine, suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 630 to 1200mm OD/24" to 48". The machine is the result of more than 50 consecutive years of direct involvement in the PE pipe industry, providing premium equipment for welding both on the work-site and in the factory.
Hydraulic open/close/locking main clamps allow easier pipe handling, while on-board hydraulic in/out facing tool and heating plate provides a single unit for movement to, from and around site. Optional on-board diesel generator.
The use of virgin Aluminium castings and German hydraulic seals allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Ready to accept optional data logger, and available in both low and high-force welding options.
- Welding range 630 to 1200mm/24" to 48" IPS: SDR 11 (PN16) to SDR 41 (PN4). 630 to 800mm: SDR 9 to SDR 41.
- Welding force maximum 1200mm/48" OD SDR 11, according to ISO 21307, ASTM and POP003 specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Hydraulic open/close/locking main clamps. Hydraulic in/out facing tool and heating plate.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1200mm/48" diameter.
- IPS machine includes two-piece clamps (4 circles), including 48"x42", 42"x40", 40"x36", 36"x32", 32"x28", 28"x24".
- Metric machine includes clamps (4 circles), including 1200x1000, 1200x900, 1200x800, 800x710, 800x630mm
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate and electrically operated facing tool is hydraulically inserted and removed during welding operation.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool assembly is attached to the rear of the main frame after shipping, and removed again at the end of the job
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Optional steel stub device for welding end fittings.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley and on-board diesel generator available.
- 400 volt 3 phase 50/60 Hz (30.6 kw, 47.6 A).
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 50 hz, 32 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Weight 5000 kg.
- Total cylinder area: 56 cm2, maximum pump pressure 180 bar. Optional 120 cm2 x 200 bar.
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice