Worldpoly PolyForce630/24 CNC AllTerrain Fusion Machine. Manufactured in Australia.
Arguably the fastest, safest, most consistent butt welding machine available. Thanks to 3 years of research and development with Bosch Rexroth and Worldpolys' nearly 60 years of PE pipeline experience, every weld is the same. PolyForce630/24 CNC gives you complete control over welding by virtually removing operator variables.
Includes all features in the PolyForce630 Trench, as well as:
A heavy duty all-terrain trolley with offset steering for pipeline use and disc brakes.
External pipe lifters.
- PolyForce630/24 AllTerrain - Manufactured in Australia
- Genuine 5 year international warranty
- All-terrain heavy duty wheeled base
- Hydraulic in/out facing tool and heating plate with crash protection. No longer are these considered consumeables
- Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps without operator contact
- Simple operation. Automatic or manual. 20,000+ weld data logging as standard
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulics and controls for highest quality and local serviceability
- Pipe clamps prevent slippage even under extreme conditions. PLC automatically measures drag, and detects slippage
- External hydraulic pipe lifters front and rear
- Self-contained welding unit easily removed for site and trench work
- Built tough, locally serviceable. Just what you've been looking for
- Capacity 255 to 630mm ISO / 8" to 24" IPS. Two-piece or layer clamp inserts for pipe and fittings diameters 630, 560, 500, 450, 400, 355, 315, 280, 250 & 225mm, and stub device, are included.
- Welded steel machine frame and heavy duty wheeled base
- Disk brakes.
- Rated lifting points on welding machine and frame
- Maximum pump operating pressure - 200 bar / 20 MPa
- Total cylinder section - 3660mm2, 7200mm2 or 13,000mm2
- Weight - 1800 kg
- Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Please check at time of order confirmation.