Worldpoly PolyForce1000/40 Track.
High and low pressure butt welding machine including on-board hydraulic pump, intuitive CNC or manual controls, hydraulically movable facing tool and heating plate, hydraulic open/close/locking of pipe clamps, aluminium stub device and 4 circles of two-piece clamps 1000mm to 500mm / alt. 40" to 20".
Tracked base includes low-noise Perkins diesel generator, three speed rubber tracks, remote control, external hydraulic pipe lifters etc.
- PolyForce1000/40 Tracked - Australian Made
- Track mounted, self contained and self propelled
- Hydraulic in/out facing tool and heating plate with crash protection. No longer are these considered consumeables
- Hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps without operator contact
- Perkins on-board low-noise low fuel consumption 1500 RPM generator. Less than 60 dB at operator position.
- Simple operation. Automatic or manual. 20,000+ weld data logging
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulics - locally serviceable
- Pipe clamps provide prevent slippage even under extreme conditions
- External hydraulic pipe lifters front and rear
- Tracked base completely self-contained for use as utility vehicle on-site
- Self-contained welding unit easily removed for site and trench work
- Long operating time thanks to 1500 RPM low-noise diesel - 18 to 25 hours under normal welding conditions
- Built tough, locally serviceable, low-noise. Just what you've been looking for
- Capacity 500 to 1000mm OD / alternatively 40" to 20". Two-piece clamp inserts for pipe and fittings diameters 1000, 900, 800, 710, 630, 560 and 500mm, and stub device, are included
- Electric start with remote start on operator side
- Welded steel welding machine frame and tracked base
- Italian track assembly, rubber tracks, three-speed, 30+ degree capacity, automatic braking when stopped
- Optional wireless remote control. Wired emergency control
- Rated lifting points on welding machine and frame, spreader bar available
- Maximum pump operating pressure - 250 bar / 25 MPa / 3625 psi
- Fuel capacity - 70 litres / 18.5 US gallons / 20 hours
- Engine - Perkins 2216 cc, 4 cylinder turbo, 1500 RPM low-noise diesel
- Weight - 5400 kg / 11,880 lb.
- Technical specifications subject to change without notice. Please check at time of order confirmation.