Worldpoly 48" Low Pressure hydraulically operated butt-welding machine with main frame 48"/1219.2mm, suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 24" to 48" IPS. The machine is the result of more than 50 consecutive years of involvement in the PE pipe industry, providing a premium machine for welding both on the work-site and in the factory.<>
The use of virgin Aluminium castings and German hydraulic seals allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Can be integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 24" to 48" IPS to DR 11
- Complete and ready to weld.
- German hydraulic seals.
- Main frame includes 4 steel main clamps of 48" diameter.
- Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically releases from pipe ends after heating.
- Electrically operated facing tool for correct preparation of pipe ends.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Optional 2,200 lb. crane assembly.
- 480 volt 3 phase 60 Hz
- Weight 9,959 lb. (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 5.1 square inches, maximum pump pressure 2,610 psi
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice