Worldpoly 36" hydraulically operated low-pressure butt-welding machine with main frame 1000mm, suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 18" to 36" IPS. Welds according to ASTM, ISO and Aus/NZ Low Pressure Specifications. Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is easily integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
For 36" high pressure welding, see Worldpolys' PolyForce630/24 CNC at http://www.worldpoly.com/category/field-welding-machines---metric?sku=PolyForce630/24%20CNC%20Trench
- Welding Range 18" to 36" IPS, main frame 1000mm ISO. Also DIPS capable to 36" with optional clamps.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- Genuine 2 year International warranty.
- German hydraulic seals.
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool and tool box.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional 1100lb. capacity crane assembly.
- 480 volt 3 phase 60 Hz.
- Weight 5,910 lb. (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 6.75 square inches, maximum pump pressure 2610 psi
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice