ATS250 is a fully featured, versatile and easily operated electrofusion welding unit, ideally designed to join PE pressure electrofusion fittings from 16mm to 400mm welding at a constant voltage between 8 volts and 48 volts.
European designed and manufactured with portability in mind, it has been constructed in a small lightweight metal case, making it easy to carry and use.
Able to weld fittings in both manual and bar code mode, ATS250 has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds which can be downloaded using USB memory.
The 447 terminals eliminate the need for adaptors due to it being a dual size terminal (both 4.0mm and 4.7mm), and the CCD scanner ensures and easy read of bar codes.
- Capacity - 16mm to 400mm
- 230 volt operation - (184v to 276v) and 110 volt operation (88v to 132v) operation
- 40 volt welding (8v-48v)
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP65
- Backlit four line display
- Multi-lingual intuitive menu system
- Ohms, Volts, Amps meters built in
- Operation configurable by supervisor
- Programmable maintenance intervals
- Fusion time and energy displayed
- Manual entry of fusion time
- Bar code entry of fusion time
- Ambient temperature compensation
- CCD scanner
- Data logging memory (2048 welds)
- Data download on USB
- Software upgrade on USB
- Data download PC software
- Read and log traceability bar codes
- Operator welding pass lock-out
- Optional mobile email and SMS text & GPS location coordinate logging at additional cost
- Sturdy transportation box
- Gross weight - 25kg
- Gross dimensions - 30 x 32 x 50cm
- Nett weight - 20kg
- Nett dimensions - 22 x 26 x 45 cm
- Requires minimum 230V 4.5kVa generator - provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase
- 447 terminals eliminates need to pin adaptors
- Technical details are subject to change without notice